Friday, December 24, 2010

Welcome

Hello!  As stated above, I am a huge baseball fan.  I am also a fan of obsessively organizing everything in my life into lists.  So I thought that I might be able to combine the two, and make a blog that features a lot of baseball lists and rankings.  I will try to add a new ranking every few days, but that may change as I get my sea legs here.  But, in the meanwhile, enjoy Subjective Baseball.  I hope you'll have as much fun reading these rankings as I'll have making them!

First, though, some ground rules:

  • The title of this blog is "Subjective Baseball" for a reason.  These lists and rankings are wholly opinionated, so don't get offended if I happen to disagree with you.  That's what the comments are for.
  • I am a huge Mets fan.  This does not mean that I will be more likely to rank Mets players highly than, say, Phillies or Braves, but you might see more than a few lists centered around the Mets.  I can't help this, though I'll try to spread the love to other teams as much as I can.
  • If there's a ranking that you think I should do, shoot me an email at subjectivebaseball AT gmail.com.  I'm happy to respond to any questions, comments, or requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment